Our Patio Garden



This summer, rather than trying to grow a bunch of herbs and veggies, we stuck with just two plants.  A basil plant and a orange cherry tomato plant.  It was a good thing we didn't buy more than one tomato plant because it grew so much and ended up taking over our patio!  Despite the cooler summer this year, we did get some tomatoes and basil : )

2 comments:

Naiai said...

this is the first time I've used a blog so I'm learning all the time. I like the look of your cherry tomatoes and basil bush. I am just about to plant some basil and coriander but will probably skip the tomatoes this year as I don't think Mark will water them over Xmas.
I'm getting really excited about Kaitlyn Asami and expect a msg any day! I'm glad that you've come to realize some truths about gathering clutter and stuff, Scott. We can all do our bit to help not only our living space and wallets but also help planet earth. My goal is to not only cut back on consumption but in doing so, use less plastic. What do you think?
Talk to you soon.
BTW, I want my grandchildren to call me Nainai which is Mandarin for paternal grandmother. Can I change my Blog posting name to this?
Love, MumXX
Mumxx

squaat said...

Hey Mum,
Yep well as you know hitomi has made me a neater person. Though I still have trouble with clothes and general paperwork.

Yes i am actively trying to be less wasteful in general with plastics as number 1 on my hit list. You are right it's much more than just being tidy for our own sakes. In general being efficient and less wasteful is good for everyone and ultimately the planet we live on. It's high time that we take this matter seriously.

So during our cleanup we tried to donate and recycle as much as we could. As a result IMOH only a small amount of rubbish was added to the landfill.