I've been in Canada for over a week now and am still adjusting to the snow. Of course, that is secondary to meeting my little granddaughter.
I have spent many happy hours playing with her and watching all the little things she does. She is just fascinating and so clever! I particularly love it when she "talks" with all her little oohs and gahs. She also makes a sound that definitely sounds like "hi!" She does something new everyday. She's now using her hands a lot, trying to suck her thumb and reaching out to touch things. I've had my hair pulled a couple of times already! She's a very active baby, moving constantly and babbling- she reminds me of Scott!
When I'm not playing with Kaitlyn, I go for walks either by myself or with Elsa. Its sometimes tricky in the snow but I'm learning to do the snow-walk The trick is to not hurry too much because there are some really slippery spots. I'm dealing with the cold quite well as I bought a nice warm jacket and as there is no "Melbourne wind", the below 0 tmperatures can be endured. I am amazed at the piles of snow everywhere and its quite funny to see the parked cars that have not been moved since before Xmas. You can hardly see the car for all the snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment