Well the girls are sick. Not sure where they got it from, but other than a night of an uber stuffy nose, I've managed to escape unscathed. Which is odd, I usually catch anything that hitomi gets and she's the one who got the flu shot this year (I Don't think flu shots should be available to the general public, personally)
Anyhoo we really feel for Kaitlyn, she's suffering from a runny nose, coughs and sneezes. Generally she's quite happy, all things considering and we can usually still make her smile. But when she's lying on her back her nose sometimes gets really clogged. That abrubtly wakes her up which results in a somewhat desperate and confused cry.
Anyhoo hopefully both hitomi and kaitlyn will be better soon and with luck I'll skip this particular cold.
EDIT: whoah, hitomi posted about this already. (Yes I'm just as shocked as you all are!)
No comments:
Post a Comment