Just wanted to blog the new weigh-in for Kaitlyn as she went to the doctor's today to get her 4-month shots.
Weight: 5.83 kg
Height: 59 cm
Head :41 cm
The doctor said her size is average for her age. I was glad to hear that she was growing in height as well.
On a side note, as I was about to move her from the bed to the scale at the doctor's office, she peed all over me as well as the bed and the floor. I just changed her so I wasn't expecting that at all! The doctor said, "Don't worry, it's sterile!" ...Yes, I know that, but it was still a shock to have so much pee on me. Good thing my sister was there with me! So we then spent the next few minutes wiping up all the mess and soaking up as much pee from my sweater as possible with paper towels...I can't believe how much liquid she can hold in that tiny little body!
1 comment:
hi guys, have been getting all the first hand updates from mum - Kaitlyn is such a little cutie, we've been poring over photos and the like going 'ooh' and 'aww' at each one. I think she's looking more like hitomi's side, but occassionally there's a shot with a bit of scott in her (particularly that cheeky side grin she has, is that a scott trait?)
Thanks also for the Chrissy presents - the necklace is awesome, I'm wearing it now --- but you really didn't have to!
Penny x
PS we picked up our black micra yesterday, loving it!
Post a Comment