Sleep at last!

So after I wrote about our little vampire yesterday evening, Kaitlyn decided that she was going to sleep most the night! Last night she let us sleep two 3-hour blocks with one feeding between the two. Wow, did that make a difference for us! We were way more awake today. I definitely felt more human today. I actually had the energy to put in my contacts for the first time since she was born! She has been spending more time during the day being awake, so maybe that's helping. We hope this sleep pattern is here to stay. We are keeping our fingers crossed as sleeping time approaches...

2 comments:

HippoGirl said...

Hi guys!! Congratulations!!

So glad you are able to sleep more & more! Please let us know when you're feeling human enough to start accepting visitors - we have some stuff for you guys that we have to give you before Kaitlyn outgrows it! Ok...so maybe she's not growing THAT fast, but I bet she's growing right before your eyes!!

Noriko & Mark

PS if it helps we'll bring lamb :)

The Authentic Self said...

I've got my *fingers crossed* for you guys too! Here's hoping it lasts. :)