You got what where?

Don't ask me how I did it, but I did. We were leaving for Hitomi's parents place when I noticed that I couldn't click in my seat belt. A closer inspection showed that some how a dime (10 cent coin about the same size as the an Aussie 5 cent coin) had somehow fallen into the seat belt clicky thing.

So stupidly I pressed the release button. (not sure what i was thinking, perhaps it would eject the coin? yeah right) To my horror, the coin moved from its vertical position to a horizontal position so that it was half in the slot and half under the release button. Crap!

Luckily I had my handy dandy flashlight (Fenix L2D if anyone cares) and my ever useful Swiss Army Knife Cybertool. After much jigging and a bent pen/poker bit later, the coin was free and we were on our way. Which was good, cause I thought that I'd have to dismantle the seat belt to get it out.

Anyhoo beware of small coins and seat belt clicky things.

No comments: