chantani

Family Blog

I've been hit! I've been hit!!!!!

During a critical diaper changing operation, our operative Scott was sadly hit by some fart flung poo. When pressed for a comment Scott did not look happy and asked that this incident go unspoken.
by squaat - Monday, October 13, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA!

October 28, 2008 at 1:24 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (14)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (17)
      • Long time no hear
      • Arms a Flailing
      • The baby whisperer
      • You got what where?
      • Happy Turkey Day!
      • I've been hit! I've been hit!!!!!
      • This is the poo face
      • Sleep at last!
      • Our Little Vampire
      • Incredible Moving Pictures
      • Huggies Vs Pampers
      • Sorry were not here right now...
      • Pee Ambush!
      • Can't Sleep clown will eat me
      • Pee and Poop
      • Asami the peanut
      • Introducing Kaitlyn Asami
    • ►  September (5)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Picture Window theme. Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.